Do you think Halloween should be moved to the last Saturday in October?

loveisbeautiful
Apparently there's been a petition since last year by the Halloween & Costume Association to move Halloween to the last Saturday in October. Most of reasons on the petition according to what I read have to do with child safety issues such as, parents not accompanying their kids trick or treating and some kids not having flash lights (I never had a flash light, I didn't one). Anyway, their petition has apparently got a lot of signatures and if it goes threw, would start this October (which would be confusing because the calendar would say other wise).

Do you think it's a good idea? If so, should it start this year or wait to the following one when they can change the date on the calendar?

https://www.MSN.com/en-us/lifestyle/newsfeature/theres-an-online-petition-to-change-the-day-of-halloween-it-has-63000-signatures-and-counting/ar-AAESXOo?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=mailsignout
6
1