Do You Think It’s Ok For Pro Life People To Stalk Abortion Clinics And Rant To Whoever Is Going Inside? These People Are Just Weird?

Aphrodite801
I finally went to the abortion clinic today. These pro life people were near the clinic and they had a bus that gave free STD and sonogram check ups. And they were approaching people that was going to the clinic and trying to convince them to keep the child. One of them was trying to talk to my mom and me about it but I didn’t want to hear it. I knew what I wanted to do. The dude just got me upset. It’s not like he has to worry about dealing with the shit. Well thank goodness there were clinic escorts there.
No it’s not ok
Yes it’s ok
GirlGuy
3
4