A Bill Finally signed. But some things mentioned really warranted?

legalboxers
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-911-first-responders-victims-tower-september-11-a9025556.html
Trump tells 9/11 first responders: 'I was down there also'

Donald Trump signed the September 11 Victim Compensation Fund on Monday at the White House Rose Garden while reminding first responders that he was also in New York City at the time of the historic terror attacks.

"I was down there also," the president said to an audience of 60 first responders and their families who had gathered in Washington to witness the signing ceremony. "But I'm not considering myself a first responder," he added.

The president celebrated the first responders for their service in the single deadliest terror attack in US history while signing a bill that effectively makes the victims's health care compensation fund permanent. Many of the first responders and other victims have continued to suffer debilitating medical issues due to the debris and destruction that blanketed downtown Manhattan in the wake of the attacks responsible for nearly 3,000 deaths.

Issue 1: First Responders that the stage might collapse but not to worry because you won't fall far...

Issue 2: "I was down there also," the president said to an audience of 60 first responders and their families who had gathered in Washington to witness the signing ceremony. "But I'm not considering myself a first responder,

Now tell me. The way he is with photo op's.. wouldn't there be any photographical proof?

Whats more damming:
Trump also told WWOR-TV Channel 9 after the terrorist attack that the Trump-owned 40 Wall St., was now the tallest building in the area. It wasn’t.
1
2