Should a Uber passenger have to pay their Uber driver if they made a mess in their car?

blondfrog
I was driving a female passenger yesterday and as I made a right turn she was holding her drink and she spilled her drink all over the carpet of my car along with fruit inside it. I feel kinda bad for reporting her because she was nice, but it left a big stain on the back seat carpet floor of my car. I had to remove it and wash it with all different kinds of cleaning products. I sent the photo of the mess to Uber and they charged the passenger $20. I blacked out her name obviously for her protection and plus that's a rule by Uber. This is an actual photo of the mess she made in my car. I've now made it a rule on my Uber profile that I don't allow drinks in the car except water.
Yes they should
No they shouldn't
They should, but I think $20 is too much.
Vote C
You shouldn't have reported her since she was nice, you piece of shit.
Vote D
Dragon balls
Vote E
Lady Gaga boobs
Vote F
Water reflection boobs
Vote G
GirlGuy
3
3