Young Single Male shooter in my parents' hometown. Thoughts?

Robertcw
So, a 19 year old boy shot up an anual festival in my parents' neighboorhood this weekend.

He legally bought an ak-47 in Nevada and cut through a fence to sneak past security.

Killed three people and injured 15. Dead include a 6 year old boy, the boy's mother and a guy in his 20's.

Not saying he was an incel -- but he was probably an incel based on my intuition. He was overheard saying that 'he was really angry' while shooting, and police are investigating 'ideological leanings'. He bought the gun In July and planned out the attack weeks in advance.

Here's a new's article. I have to say, it changes my perspective of the group when this happens in my own town. It doesn't seem like reality.

Anyway. Investigation is still underway, but I basically assume the affiliation based on everything I've heard and read.

Dude lived in a million dollar suburban neighborhood. Somewhat isolated from any sort of nightlife. Not in school. Age 19. Male. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seems about right.
1
3