Pro-lifers, can you, using the provided image, explain what you would personally do for children if your side ever won the argument?

Giggletr0n
So the provided image is from an argument between a pro-lifer and a pro-choicer, where the pro-lifer defaulted to the "you're a murderer" and the pro-choicer clapped back with the response in the picture.
Given that there are valid arguments for both sides, can you pro-lifers make a valid counter argument based on the provided picture?
Try to counter all of the points with realistic answers unless you personally enjoy arguing in the comments with other users.
10 mo
Before the inevitable "This is totally bias, OP is pushing an agenda!"... I'm not! I don't really have much of an opinion either way as I don't pretend to understand every little last situation in which someone should and shouldn't have an abortion.
0
4