"Would you give up all recreational use of social media and wi-fi in YOUR life if it meant eliminating hunger and poverty for all"?

loveslongnails
This was inspired by another question I just answered, but it didn't offer an "either/or" choice. It was which would you rather see gone, so the answer was obvious. Here, I'm curious to see the response. *** Caveat... You could still use WiFi for work purposes only, but absolutely NO social use or anything else either... no food orders, no banking, no Amazon, no streaming, nothing. As a result, world hunger and poverty disappear for all.
Yes, I would do that
No, I would not do that
I'm too embarrassed to answer "no" but I want to see the results, even though it counts as a "no" just the same
Vote C
GirlGuy
5
8