Should strip malls have armed security in wake of the recent shootings?

sexyasianboi26
The recent past 2 mass shootings that occurred got me thinking really hard. Why some strip malls don’t have armed security? The ones that do, have unarmed Security and it’s usually 1 person!

From a business perspective and the inevitable lawsuits that will come in the future pertaining to Walmart being an unsafe place. I would not be surprised if the total lawsuits will rack up to 1 billion dollars.

That Walmart has a Sams Club And a Cinema nearby. Three multi-million dollar businesses. I guarantee you, if there were at least 10 armed guards patrolling. The body count wouldn’t be 20, and the injury count wouldn’t be 27.
10 mo
Just to clarify some things, just because you have a concealed carry, it doesn’t mean you are the hero of the day. Most of the concealed carry have concealed carry for self defense, but it doesn’t mean they are first responder trained.

If you hear gunshots, and you see someone run towards a building entrance with a rifle. Do you proceed to follow them and shoot them on sight? What if that person was also looking for the shooter?
6
42