What should I do if I'm disenfranchised by society and want to minimize my involvement in it as much as feasible?

Anonymous
Since I was in high school for some reason I started to think about and have anxiety about philosophical things about when/if society will recover from relative evil again in my lifetime, worrying about the end of humanity in my lifetime, etc. I am still young and ideally have several decades left of this life.

But some personal grieving combined with reading about others on here and other forums like the dark unfairness in everything like dating, entertainment and celebrities, etc. It seems like they were once okay or great, but people with an agenda turned it to crap. And I personally believe it was a deliberate incremental takeover of institutions and the rot that has resulted from it shows up in every way and every form. I even get break-downs from this stuff sometimes. Like I and others that sympathize with my view have lost a war. I also know it's got to a point where it's not going to change anymore.

I want a refuge. I don't know what to think of anymore. I have essentially resigned to the fact that society is only in a deep abyss and nothing, absolutely nothing will change or reverse that no matter how frustrated or angry we get. What is the point of engaging in elements of society if I know that it's just turning into a one-way abyss from gold to crap?
0
1