Liberals always want to take away guns. Do you think they are right, or are they just stupid as usual?

AynonOMouse
I'll give up my guns if liberals carry thousands of dollars and go walk around in a gang area and get killed first. You aren't allowed to call the cops either unless they all gave up their guns too. And after all the liberal politicians stop having armed bodyguards. Such a bunch of hypocritical morons.

You are VERY stupid. Criminals won't give up their guns. If they were taken away from law abiding people then the criminals would just start killing, raping, and robbing way more people than they already do.

People have always been violent. Whether it was using rocks, clubs, swords, axes, bows and arrows, muskets, guns, or whatever they could get, people have always been violent.

Drugs, alcohol, and cars all get more people killed each year than guns too but I bet you don't have a problem with any of those do you?
2
13