Why is it poor people can do tremendous amount of damage but have no repercussions because they're poor?

Anonymous
Some useless over a month ago hit my car from behind when stop that a well light because he was on his phone. Just to my car alone is over $40000 in damages and going to be close to 10 weeks to have it repaired when everything is done. Plus then medical bills Then a rental car for all that time in the thousands.

But because he has no insurance it all has to be paid through mine I'm just lucky I have uninsured motorist policy on my policy. But because he's poor there's no repercussions for his actions. he's not forced to work for me to pay me back for my time and suffering he's not forced to do anything just get away with causing tremendous amount of damage and suffering because he's poor why do we allow poor people to be above the law and not responsible for their actions.

If I did something like he did I would be being sued and maybe lose my home but poor people are above the law.
0
2