What would happen if he’s found a causation between getting rejected by women in high school and Mass shootings?

Stoner710
We are dealing with theory k doesn’t mean it’s true doesn’t mean because you got rejected in high school just mean you’re going to become a national shoorwem and you’re only dealing in theory here So please answer according to the what is in then question

. Most of the mass shootings I’ve seen our timing white supremacy and yet we can trace a
background to these people getting rejected by women in high school. These men do not usually find anime as an outlook in which to distract him by women glitch causes them to commit mass murder

Because I was only a permit in so many words in the question I would also like to bring up the fact of bullying’ we usually see white supremacist combination of bullying and Getting rejected by many women of high school leads to the smash leaders who have absolutely no reason to kill people.

Obviously this theory but what if my theory is true what is the main point of the question,
9 mo
Right and he knows is the man who cannot talk to women for two masses that are doing is mass shootings. Sure if they got their dick wet like I did that would change their mind
1
4