Isn't amazing the Media blamed Trump for El Paso killing even though he stated on Social Media , he was neither Republican nor Democrat?

Poormanscomedian
The media could not wait to call El Paso shooter a "Trump" guy , but he stated prior to shooting people that he was neither Republican or a Democrat. Yet, the media didn't say that the nut in Dayton had direct links to Crazy Bernie Sanders. Which proves what I have been saying , the media is a wing of the Democratic Party.
Yes , it is disgusting that the media only reports on what they think will hurt Trump
No, Media is not biased , and they are allowed to be Democrats and invent news that hurts Trump because I am a Democrat too.
GirlGuy
9 mo
old Sucky boy complained about my answer to his question , so I was right France , typical , he acted like a woman. So you can insult US , but not France on here.
2
6