Do you think “affordable healthcare for all” will win the 2020 election for either party?

Arthur_Morgan_1
So for those who ain’t American, healthcare and guns are the most political-heavy things (just made up that word) right now. But people in America can’t afford healthcare most of the time, poor people get medicaid, and older people get it too, I think even children as well. But adults gotta pay for health insurance, which is ridiculously expensive - so many go without it, and just a simple accident could bankrupt them and plunge them into debt for life. No other developed country has this problem. I think the Govt. should force insurance companies to make it affordable for each person, based on their income.

I think whichever presidential candidate puts healthcare as a top priority will win. What y’all think?
3
4