What if I were to tell you that women on average have a much easier time in society than men?

Anonymous
Now before you ram your claims of chauvinism down my throat hear me out. I've always held the belief that if you are a woman, and you live in a first world country, you might as well be playing life on easy mode for one very simple reason, The expectations society has out of women is practically non existent.

Things like this mindset that the physical and mental gap between men and women is so wide that women need preferential treatment just to keep up, or anytime a woman does something wrong it's because a man influenced her and not because of her own volition as if encouraging women to absolve themselves of any personal responsibility, the end result is that women can potentially get away with things men cannot just by virtue of being women.

A prime example a streamer on twitch named xQc was banned for 3 days due to showing nudity on his stream, the problem was all of it was covered up and twitch staff went out of their way to survey the stream with a fine tooth comb to find that one pixel of nudity that wasn't covered up and only got the ban lifted after hundreds of thousands of people complained about the unfair treatment. Meanwhile a female streamer alinity, showed more nudity on her stream for much longer... and nothing happened. Making it very clear that men and women operate on 2 different sets of rules.

But this isn't just concerning a streaming platform, it feels like women are just given the benefit of the doubt by default. Meanwhile men are basically just treated as guilty until proven innocent and then demonized anyway, That's why playing the victim is so prevalent these days.

And to all the woman who are aware of your advantage and choose to show you can compete with men on even ground, nothing but props to you, You're the kind of woman i would actually feel safe around. To women who intentionally game societies low expectations of women for personal gain, well all i can really say is... i hope you enjoy being weak.
1
1