Why do Leftists always start a divide in the country and blame others?

Anonymous
(Just so you know I'm neither a dem or a repub so don't even try calling me a Trump supporter as a form of attack. I see flaws on both side but the dems are batshit crazy manipulative sociopaths.)

There is no war on white supremacy because it's not even big in America. The problem is you get a small few racist dumbasses killing people and the leftist media exaggerates it.

Remember black lives matter? That exists because leftist media ONLY showed the small few bad cops doing shitty things. But like always the media exaggerated it to the point they got tons of black Americans to hate cops.

Now with this Mexican thing the leftist media only focuses on the corrupt few and BOOM! now Americans hate those that want to keep illegals out.

How about sexism? At the moment the media isn't talking about this anymore because it's not time for a direct vote. But trust me when it comes time to vote the media will start talking about female oppression and other fake bullshit.

Leftist have no end game. Their brains are built around creating problems unknowingly because they have a mental illness. The reason I say mental ilness is because leftism is a form of sociopathy. They lack true empathy and have a superiority complex.
1
3