How would you react to people staring at you and obviously talking about you but they are not nice things?

I was at work today and noticed two coworkers. One taught me CPR (She certified me) and I thought we were cool and the other I didn't know but saw her around. They are both in their thirties, I am 25 though.

I was turning in my uniform to get something smaller and maybe it looked like I quit or I was fired but I was actually just changing uniform. And I saw them observing me and talking about me balantly and I could tell they weren't nice things being said.

They acted almost like mean girls from the movie. I did my best to ignore them but it really bothered me and made me wonder why they hated my guts so badly. I know with the CPR lady I asked her how do you give CPR to someone with an infectious disease. I was just curious and she said we could ask anything we wanted when learning.

And I could tell after asking that question, she like hated my guts even though I was just asking because I was curious. I remember she said she would still save someone's life even if they did have Aids even though you can't get it through saliva.
But yeah anyway, what would you do if someone stared at you, obviously talking shit about you? I wondered if I should have said something but then maybe that would make me look immature.
2
0