If dogs thought like humans how much would they think they need to get paid to be taken for a walk by walking services?

Lolz this idea just came to me when having to slot an additional walk for my pup for tomorrow last minute.

Let’s face it, my pup is a friend to anyone who knows how to open the door without banging on it. But how fun is it to walk a dog that excited and friendly?

if I were my dog thinking with a self centered human brain, I’d be like here we go and you’re welcome.

Actually that’s pretty much what she does. She sits by her food bowl and treats and says you decide, the walker always gives treats.

I have to hide to treats because she’s been getting too many when I’m gone.

I don't know, you think it’s an exciting part of your dog’s day to get a few nice long walks or plays. But if your pup doesn’t know that person it’s just transactional for the dog.

My pup pup is pleased to see them but still like what the F when I get back.
3
2