Should a job of a husband of minimum wage be able to provide basic necessities for one child and a wife?

Warmapplecrumble
By basic necessities I mean: being able to afford a small nonshared apartment, 3 small meals a day, clean water, heat, electricity, basic medicine e. g. for colds, toiletries like toilet roll and pads. (The very basic a human needs to get by).
Yes his minimum job should be able to provide basic necessities for a small family
No his minimum job should not provide him basic necessities for a small family
GirlGuy
9 mo
This is a ethics question not that if minimum jobs should pay more or less but if poor people should be able to have the very basics in life.
A poor wife could find it hard to work due to health complications after and during pregnancy to work.

And by basics I just mean 3 meals a day. I do not mean TV, mobile phone, car, makeup etc. Just the basics to live.
9 mo
Also many jobs are paid at minimum wage but the job is highly skilled. E. g. chefs, nursery practioners, tv license officers, some sales jobs give you minimum pay if you don't meet targets. I can go on and on but these people have studied to get there.
61
14