Am I wrong to consider most Republicans some very cold hearted and uncompassionate people?

Hispanic-Cool-Guy
Republicans have reputation of always fighting against the average Joe; they are never in favor of unions or helping to raise the minimum wage for the poor working class, even though inflation widely has out stretched the current minimum wage.

America is dead last among other 1st world class countries with keeping up with inflation and paying the same minimum wage peanuts salary to employees year after year.

I hate abuse and taking advantage of the desperate and vulnerable. And for the record, I'm no damn democrat supporter neither. #ColdHearted

1
7