Scenario? And should the government coerce a private business owner against their will to serve the general public?

Hispanic-Cool-Guy
Say, I'm visiting your small town, after dark hours and you're the only pub (That is private) that is open, and I walk inside the deli extremely hungry and I command you to get in the kitchen and make a subway, which I intent to pay for fully, but you answer back to me and say I don't serve or do business with Hispanics. Get the hell out of my shop!

Should the government step in and punish you because you refused to serve me because of my ethnicity? And should the government force you to serve and do business with whom you not wish, either be for religous, political reasons etc?
#Forced
0
3