Hypothetical question about practising "Open Carry" Who, if any of the below requesting you to disarm would make you do so?

MrHopper
This isn't a post about gun laws, please post that else where, plenty of posts on here for that.

Excuse my lack of understanding on open carry, its not something i am totally familiar with, so if i get something wrong, i apologise, but hopefully the question comes across

My question is... You decide that you want to practice your right to open carry because.. well why not, its your right! So you are out in a public area and you are approached by an individual who greets you pleasantly asks how you are, chats about your gun, introduces them self and what they do for a living and then asks if you wouldn't mind putting your gun away or taking it home as you are worrying a few of his friends/family/people nearby

Would you comply with his request? and if he were a Marine or member of the law (as stated in the poll) or just an average guy would that influence you decision to agree? (all documentation/badges etc shown to your acceptance)

The point to this question is see if respect for one thing outweighs your wish to open carry.
Hypothetical question about practising
Marine
Vote A
Sheriff (or police officer of high rank)
Vote B
Member of public
Vote C
All
Vote D
None
Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Hypothetical question about practising "Open Carry" Who, if any of the below requesting you to disarm would make you do so?
Add Opinion