Is it wrong for latina/black women to lie about their ethnicity/race online just to come up in "Caucasian/white" search results?

ronaldo75
I keep seeing Mulatto/Brown latinas, ethic latinas, native American latinas and HOARDS of black women putting "caucasian" as their race on different dating sites. I've asked a few of them and the ones that respond say it's because so many white guys filter their searches for white women.

My questions is WHY DO YOU FEEL YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE WITH A WHITE GUY WHO WANTS WHITE GIRLS? And don't give me the horseshit about some latinos being white. I'm talking about BROWN Latinas and Black women who do this shit.
YES - it's pathetic and a sign of self-hatred.
NO - Lots of white guys search for white women only and they don't have the right to just ignore latina and black women
GirlGuy
2
7