Loser millenial son doesn't understand simple instructions and asks me for money all the fucking time LIKE BETWEEN 3 - 12 dollars?

Anonymous
I ask him to turn the fan on. Then I turn it off because I don't like that fan. I yell at him to turn on a another fan. He turns on the wrong fan. I start slamming everything around and yelling and he leaves and says I am impossible to please. I scream at him for being lazy and being a loser and not working enough. He says he does work but everytime he tries to get extra hours I bitch because he is not here to help me with shit and that he took too long in the car. He wants to move but I don't want to let go of my third car. My wife says she gave it to him. Millenials a bunch of whiners.

He also asked me to stop almost running into him and his chair and screaming in my face. He is so thinned skinned. He thinks I listen to rush and hannitty too much and it makes me mad. When I didn't stop screaming at him he left and stayed with his girlfriend. Why can't this generation take criticism?
9 mo
trump says the economy is wonderful. I don't get why he does not have a house and just marry his girlfriend. He says it is student loans , but he should have them payed off by now. I had mine paid off when I was his age.
4
5