Why do conservatives ignore minority platforms then expect us to vote Republican?

Anonymous
It always fascinates me that conservatives will call all minorities lazy and criminals but say minorities should vote Republican because it's the smart choice. Like why would I vote for a party that has made it a goal to ignore all the things important to me.
As a black man I've yet to see many conservatives talk about prison reforms, punishing cops who shoot unarmed civilians, and standardizing the American justice system. Black men get 20% longer sentences for similar crimes compared to their white counterparts according to the United States sentencing commission. Conservatives claim individuals are the most important thing but they won't stand up when black men get arrested for a dime bag but the Judge's son gets away with an open kilo on the table.
Conservatives also ignore the gun rights of black men who are killed by police in open carry states.
The Republican party use to back black people but have consistently ignored what we want in the modern age. What exactly is the conservative issue with changing how they operate to get more minority voters.
3
6