I'm possibly dating a a tomboy sci-fi chick who is SURROUNDED by geek"nice guy" betas I can tell are intimidated by masculinity. Should I be worried?

ronaldo75
So, I recently met a really nice girl at an event and we've been texting for a few days and have talked in a sci-fi facebook group she's an admin in. Now from what I understand most of her friends in this group are actually her friends in real life. I'm into geek stuff like sci-fi, comics, video games etc but i'm NOT a nerd and these guys clearly don't like that. However I think it's something she really really like about me. Scrolling up in the group chat shows a lot of them flirt and make comments that she brushes off, but it's largely stopped since I've been in the room and has been replaced with snarky comments towards me. Her and I are slated to actually see each other again and go out next week alone then we're going to a paint ball match in a few weeks with some guys from her comic book group. Anything I should/shouldn't do?
NO - if you're the only "real man" in her circle then none of the nerds around her are going to try you. She's interested in you because she wants a change from all the weaker energy.
YES - The second you slip up they're going to brain wash her. Also expect them to try and hang out with her more and more and have a excuse not to include you
GirlGuy
1
2