What do you think about israel, Palestine and the BDS and what do you know/dont know?

Hey, i am jew and from Israel🖐🏻
by the way. Srsly trump dosent represent us...

So after being in the media for a while and see what people write and think about us and the whole Israel-Palestine conflict. I thought to use this platfirm to talk about this subject in more pleasent and private way (there are small groups here then instegram or what so ever), that at the end i hope will be able to give and take information cause there are stuff people dont know and there are stuff that maybe we can't see. So my question will be, what do you think about Israel in general, and then what do you think about the conflict. And the last one, what do you think about the #BDS movment?
3
3