Why are California's government leaders trying so hard to chase out the hard working people of the state and replace them with homeless and illegals?

laurieluvsit
Please watch this 2 minute video made last week before replying.Here is a map of San Francisco's human waste, better known as "The San Francisco Poop Map"...
San Francisco's
San Francisco's "POOP MAP" - AVOID THESE AREAS!
Los Angeles is just as bad and Sacramento, the state capital, is nearly as bad in many areas. It is rapidly spreading to all cities in California! The hard working citizens are leaving in droves as they are replaced by illegals and homeless.

The liberal politicians can drive right by this on their way to work with no problem, but trust me, you won't see it anywhere near their homes. Nancy Pelosi lives 1 mile from this in San Francisco in her multi-million dollar mansion and drives by this every time she goes out with her bodyguards in her limousine...
Why are California's government leaders trying so hard to chase out the hard working people of the state and replace them with homeless and illegals?
I love homeless people and they should not be left to lay in the streets like the liberal politicians are doing. A huge percentage of them are seriously mentally ill and should be in mental hospitals which were shut down by the politicians back in the 1970's.

I love immigrants as well, my grandparents were immigrants, but they came here legally, not as law breakers. A survey should be taken and everyone that thinks that immigrants should come here illegally should be required to have one, or more, of them stay in their home for a year or two. That would solve the problem.
A. Because they think that by chasing out as many conservatives as possible from California and leaving only liberals, they will remain in power indefinately.
Vote A
B. Because they don't have to deal with the outrageous filth and violence that is now ravaging the state from their multi-million dollar homes surronded by armed guards
Vote B
C. No, it's just because they are so sweet and kind to the less fortunate and want as many of them in the state as possible
Vote C
D. OTHER, see my opinion below, or just open the "Homeless/Illegals" survey
Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion