Should members of society be forced to recognize transgender, and the million others sexualities and genders that come with it?

Anonymous
in the UK when i was studying further education as a mature student, i was told that Racism and Homophobia will not be tolerated, and any extreme or arbitrary views i mentioned would be referred to the police and i may well be forced to attend their PREVENT program. The program is designed to stop, and prevent radicalisation or extremist behaviour. (i am not a racist or Homophobe at all, so this was all good with me)

But I was also told, the i HAD to accept transgender, and the million other sexualities and genders that came with it. If a girl was born a girl, and they wanted to be called Tom because they wanted to be a boy, I HAD to go along with it, i couldn't call her Cindy (if that was her real name for example). If i refused to do this, i could also be put in the PREVENT program. . . .

Has society gone mad, are people expecting too much from other people. Are these Snowflakes that scream, cry and need to shake it out on a bean bag asking too much of society?

There is a woman who made news, that identifies as a cat... A CAT!!! ... she hisses and meows at people she likes and hates, dresses like a cat...

Do they belong in the mental hospital, or do we for going a long with this game?
yes
Vote A
no
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Should members of society be forced to recognize transgender, and the million others sexualities and genders that come with it?
Add Opinion