I believe if a Democrat ever wins Presidency again they will do away with term limits for President and Electoral College?

Because of Trump, the Democrats want this never to happen again. They could in theory rule the US forever, take away the guns from US citizens (so they can't be taken out of office), allow illegals to vote for them, abolish religion and God from society, and reduce population through abortion on demand with limits on how many children couple in US can have. Use hate speech laws (which will be anything they don't like) to lock up the Conservatives and give them criminal records so they can never vote again. Yes they would have it pretty good and always be in power. Of course there would be no economy with their environmental BS.
A) I agree
B) I disagree
GirlGuy
2
18