Obama new house at MV , does it prove what I have said that Global Warming is a hoax?

Poormanscomedian
Liberals claim we have less than 10 years to live because of Global Warming and that Marths's Vineyard will be under water, yet Obama (the most Global Warming alarmist President ever), Paid $14 million for a home there. Would you pay $1400 for a home that will disappear in 3 years, let alone $14 million?
Yes , because who would spend $14 million on a home that will be underwater in three years?
N0, Obama is like Jesus and tell the what to depart from him
GirlGuy
8 mo
well just like voting today , we have a split, halve are gullible , book smart with no common sense Liberals that believe it, and 50% with common sense , can't pull the wool over their eyes, that have seen none of these fake science predictions have come true. It is just a theory to scare people into voting for liberals and for taking more tax dollars from people , and for controlling the masses with fear.
8 mo
Half is gullible
18
46