What to do with women who give their sons puberty blockers and gender reassignment surgery?

NumaleSoybeans
I've noticed that the trend of putting your kid on puberty-blockers and chopping off his genitals to drill a hole in their place is something almost exclusively done by mothers. Like 99% of the time. And the father is almost always against it.

I'm also guessing that the vast majority of kids undergoing this are boys. You'd be hard-pressed to find a woman willing to do this stuff to her 10 year old daughter.

I believe this stems from the instinctive disgust and fear women have of male sexuality. While most women eventually learn to become indifferent to it, some women can't let go of that revulsion of the male "rape tool", and they hate the fact that a boy came out of their own womb. In the modern age they finally have a legal path to do what they think is right.

I'm curious what should be done about these mothers? I know most women are indifferent about any male losing his genitals, or find it hilarious, but are most men just going to sit by and ignore this insanity? What if it was you this had been done to?
2
4