Do you think that the Liberal movie "Why Don’t We Murder More White People" is hateful and racist?

EmperorOfRussia
Excerpts of the movie:

“I’m angry at white people most of the time.”

“Fuck the pigs.”

Some of the speakers encourage violence:

“I think if you’re not supporting people of color and to end white supremacy, and you’re neutral, or you are that person that’s perpetrating it, then you shouldn’t—I think you deserve harm.”

“I think that harm is radical. But I think sometimes radical is needed.”

“And, sometimes I feel like non-violence is not the best route.”

The video assumes that white people are a kind of plague; the only question is what to do about them. Some of the speakers do not call for violence, but they never say killing whites would be immoral. They have other reasons for hesitating to kill whites:

“I think the reason we don’t murder more white people is because they are protected, in a sense.”

“I think that we don’t murder white people because there is a thought process around, ‘White is Right.’”

“What we have to eradicate is whiteness. We want to kill whiteness.”

“Whiteness should be, definitely, harmed and like, destroyed.”

There is also an interview with a Liberal white woman who says:

I think that the insidious nature of whiteness begins at a very young age. And because of the historic tie that we have to white children as pure members of our society, we do not address the harm and the evil that they inherently bring to communities of color, to the school playground, to the classroom, to wherever they are. We don’t address that because they’re too young.

At one point, there is a voiceless caption over the man in whiteface: “Whiteness is the root of all trauma.”

Presumably, these peculiar scenes are what makes this an “art film,” to be screened at an art center.

What do you think about this?

Let me know in the comments!
#LiberalApprovedFormOfHatred
#Racism
Do you think that the Liberal movie
Do you think that the Liberal movie
3
18