How come men don't get offended when we hear a woman criticize another man but women feel PERSONALLY ATTACKED is a man criticizes another woman?

ronaldo75
Examples.
Girl: God my boyfriend is such piece of shit... men are trash
Guy: Wow, what did he do?
Girl: I just caught that asshole on facebook, cheated on me with his co-worker
Guy: Holy shit... I'm sorry, what a fucking asshole.

NOW... here's how it goes when it's flipped
Guy: My girlfriend is a such a CUNT... fucking bitch
Girl: Excuse me?
Guy: Fucking whore... she just accidentally sent me a hotel reservation meant for some guy she's fucking
Girl: I'm sorry I don't know who you're dating how YOUR ASS drove her to cheat but I don't appreciate you referring to another female as any of those words. Have some respect. And honeslty if that's the way you talk about a woman NO MATTER WHAT she did to you - i don't care if she hit you - As a woman, I find that shit disrespectful and offensive... you probably brought this on yourself.
Guy: um... i'm not talking about yo-
Girl: (starts getting aggressive and violent) NO, I DON'T CARE. THAT'S A FEMALE AND CHEATER OR NOT YOU DON'T LIKE THAT I'M LETTING YOU KNOW THAT I DONT APPRECIATE THAT SHIT. ARE YOU A REAL MAN?
This isn't true
Because of ego-centrism
GirlGuy
3
4