Do you think it's sad that the UK is 40% immigrant?

Arthur_Shelby
Personally, I think it is. Not because of Racism but because it means British culture is over... their heritage is over and it's basically a New World we are entering, where White Europeans are being replaced. Simply watching a show like Peaky Blinders depresses me, mainly because I am Conservative Nationalist and I wish I wasn't in this generation. The UK is just an example but this is happening in every Western Europe country, Australia, Canada & of course America.

It's the final couple generations for White people, for Christians and for European culture.

I wonder if I am the only person on the planet who is saddened by it. I probably am. So as a White Nationalist, there isn't really a point being alive anymore...

Please no one start a Racist argument on me, I'm not in the mood and being against mass-immigration doesn't make you Racist. There's Muslim Rape gangs in the UK, and Sharia Law wannabe zones in London and Birmingham, it's not OK, it shouldn't be happening. Immigrants should not be replacing the Native people around, but that's just the way it is I guess. But in this modern world you're not allowed to be a Religious, Conservative Nationalist... which is why I ask: what's the point in someone like me being alive?
17
16