Do you think I am a selfish and self-centered person for this?

Anonymous
I have a guy that I'm close friends with, his parents are pretty successful money wise and his cousin recently gave him a job as a customer service representative. I live with my dad who is working, but it isn't enough. I lost my job 5 months ago and I could never find one so I enrolled in food stamps. Since I developed an infection in one of my teeth I used my benefits to pull it out. He told me I am selfish, self-centered, and a burden to society for using my benefits to get my tooth pulled, I had a really bad infection in my mouth and it was extremely painful to the point where I'd wake up crying. He says I should of waited until I got a job and worked for a few months before getting it pulled so that I wouldn't use my government benefits. I know that he has a point but I'm actually trying really hard to start working and he already had family to hook him up with a job and he still lives with his parents. He made fun of how swelled up my face was when I had the infection which already made me feel like crap
Yes you are, your friend is right
No not at all
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
4
3