Are there any other PRO-LIFE ATHEISTS?

ImJustCurious13
Are there any other PRO-LIFE ATHEISTS?
It always seems like that being an Atheist and pro-life is like being black and conservative. People always say that it doesn't make sense, you can't do that, it doesn't add up and blah blah blah. Well I'm a pro-life Atheist and here's why:

I don't need to believe in God to believe in an unborn human's right to live. I believe that life begins at conception, and when two people (or more eww) consent to having sex, BOTH parties should take full responsibility of whatever happens as a result of that, and you made the choice in the bedroom. I also think it's wrong to kill an unborn being just because it inconveniences you, it's disgusting, selfish and irresponsible, if you knew that an unplanned pregnancy would be an inconvenience then why were you bump'in and grind'in in the first place.

Some things I would like to add: I'm not too firm on my abortion stance this is just my personal opinion, I'm not the guy who stands outside of Planned Parenthood and protests, this is not a hill I'm really willing to die on and there are other issues that concern me more. I will also add that I don't think the pro-life movement or abortion is idiotic in any way, in fact I think there are global and societal benefits that can come from abortion, but as much as I want society to improve, killing innocent beings especially unborn beings is where I draw the line.
Sorry not sorry.
Are there any other PRO-LIFE ATHEISTS?
1
9