Why do so many Europeans get Butt-Hurt over what happens in America?

MarciOwens
The more intelligent of the bunch, will say that American policy effects the entire world. OK, I can see that.
But how exactly does "Stormy Daniels", effect your fragile country?
Do you lay awake at night worrying about her? Are you really that fucking lame?
Russia? Really? Were you dumb enough to fall for that shit?
Why is that idiot from the UK worrying about American gun laws? Does he need to up his medication?
Why do idiots from Europe, whine about America enforcing our immigration laws?
Does this really effect you?
Do you people really lay awake at night and worry about whether or not Trump's hair is real?
Seriously, how pathetic would you have to be to even care about that?

I'm really wondering how pathetic it would be to have to live vicariously through America.
In a way, it kind of makes me sad.

In a strange way, I'm very proud that I have no clue who the leader of Finland is. I suppose I could ask my phone, but that would rob me of 3 seconds of my life. I'm just not willing to pay that hefty price. Who really gives a fuck?

But... I'm sure the Finnish know Melania's shoe size. It just boggles the mind...
8 mo
Thank you to the GAG squad that "featured" my question.

But I'm not really happy that you deleted my comment to a butt-hurt European.

All I said was, if this site was broken down by country, no one would join his country. It's true! LOL

Everyone and their dog would be on the American site. They'd all be here to bitch about Trump being orange! What the fuck?

Are you lives really that pathetic?
45
17