Are the democrat presidential debates making you more likely, or less likely to vote democrat next election?

Girther10
Banning guns, Medicare for all, free health benefits for all including undocumented aliens, free college, guaranteed monthly income, open borders, decriminalization of border crossings, abolish ICE, much more but you get the idea. Are FOR any of that?
8 mo
As for me personally, I’ve been looking for any alternative to Trump. Someone would have to be a centrist, to not be repugnant as a democrat. I know it’s early, but so far all I see is extreme left progressives who are so out of connection to real people, all they talk about is absurd. So, I’m not very optimistic for the democrat party. Once again, I have no choice but Trump. Just like last time...
8 mo
Great you win the prize of being ignored!!!☄️💥🎉
5
9