Why is it often normalized and cool to ridicule insecurities of men?

Anonymous
Being 5'6 in height and with a stuttering speech I was ridiculed throughout my undergrad years. People called me "beta" and "loser" etc. At first I allowed myself to get affected by it but later I moved on and now in my final year idgaf. I focus on my studies and people who genuinely like me no matter how few they are. I am happy for first in long time on being myself. I don't need to prove anything to the people who take fun in making me believe their crap.
I know after college there is a world ahead for me to explore. However, why is it that we normalize making fun of men's height, facial structure, skin color, preference etc etc. If a women is shy and socially anxious there are tons of support by people who make themselves relatable to her.
But when a man is socially anxious a lot of people call him soy boy and beta loser or whatever.
Men who like anime or play roleplay games are called nerdy neckbearded losers or whatever as if all guys who watch anime have neckbeards lol.
A nerdy girl is considered really matured and smart etc.
All in all ffs men dont need to prove shit to anyone. Be what you wann be do what you feel makes you good. Dont ever let people let you down.
3
8