Why do some people think all black people look alike?

I do not understand it. I work with a lot of white people and the two girls I work with (we usually work together) are darker skinned black women ( one is really tall and the other is shorter). Management keeps getting us confused and it’s so annoying ! One time I got in trouble because she thought I was another employee who happens to be a 30 year old Haitian woman with an Afro. ( I politely went off) Now what the actual fuck. At this point I think they’re doing it on purpose. They even said “I keep getting you all confused”.
Please be completely honest cause I wanna know why we just look so much alike.
1 mo
It’s obvious that it’s due to ignorance. There’s no way around that but surely the whole management team can’t be that ignorant. I guess I wanted to know in what ways do we look alike or get mistaken for one another when we look completely different. Even our voices are different , we have different a hair style, skin color , height, weight , etc.
11
12