Do you think the Regulations against Cigarettes around the World are Justified?

In many countries it's illegal to smoke in bars
I think it's disgusting how around the World (especially in socialist countries) people's right to smoke is regulated. For example the taxes for cigarettes are very high and in many countries the packs are covered with anti smoking propaganda, which isn't even true. There's 6.5 trillion cigarettes sold every year (over 12 million cigarettes every minute), so smoking is very popular around the world and people like to do it. I agree that it's unhealthy to smoke a lot and also addictive to many people. I'm all for educating people about the harms, but without sabotaging a business, and people's lifes, who like to smoke. The most shocking thing to me is that some people want a tobacco free future, which would mean that people in the future wouldn't even have an opportunity to smoke. I've personally smoked only occasionally if I go out, and when I do, I like it. I think I should've had an opportunity for that, even if I would born in 2200, instead of 2000.
27
63