Should there be an IQ/General intelligence test people should be forced to take before being allowed to vote?

The other day I have overheard a woman saying she was going to vote for that guy because she thought he was good looking. I dont think people like her should be allowed to vote
Yes
No
GirlGuy
1 mo
For those who say no, would you be happy if the leader if your country was to come up with a manifesto of say starting some stupid war and sending you or your loved ones in to it? And them getting killed. And you couldn't even sit there and say, well stupid me for voting for these people in the past. Because you didn't l. Some brainwashed morons decided for you!!!
34
107