Do you think being single equals looking and feeling better than the ones who are married with kids?

Anonymous
I ask this because I was having a conversation with a guy (a coworker) who is 46 yr old and he still is single, he has no current girlfriend he has no kids either he had never been married before either. He is the kind of modern guy who enjoys being single, no relationship drama for him and having free time only for himself and no one else to share it with. So he was saying that most of guys his age he knows who are married and have kids are either overweight and they like stop caring for themselves and had became sloppy as life tribulations wife, kids work, etc had made them have less time to take care for themselves. The same applies with women who are already married have kids even grown up kids he added to me.

Of course, there are exceptions to those who can balance marriage, kids, work and still have free time to exercise and take care of themselves

In my personal case, my former classmates from my same high school generation some of them had aged terribly they look very old when they are still very young and some of them had gained a lot of weight and most of these ladies are married, have kids some still in elementary stages and some of them in high school stage. Other former classmates from high school, who are married and have grown up kids even if in their faces they look they had aged sure, they still are thin like they were in high school, and they manage to take care of themselves they dress ok and modern, others look sloppy.
1
2