Make Yourself Great Again - How are you making yourself better?

MzAsh
A lot of people might not realize that Trump’s presidential campaign slogan was based off of the original quote, “Make yourself great again.”

I think if more people internalized and applied this first version of the idea before trying to make others or America great again, we’d be in better shape overall.

For example, I’m always furthering my education or expertise in some way or another, whether it’s taking personal business courses, Volunteering for a cause I’m passionate about, working out my body in a different way, finding new ways to improve my relationships with family, getting into a new hobby, etc.

I think our society has become so focused on trying to change others that we forget to improve on ourselves. I’ve found that the best way to make a positive impact on others is to start with you, lead by example, and inspire and motivate others instead of trying to control them by force.

Making yourself your best example and then inspiring change that way is how you get shit done.

So what are you doing to improve yourself and your life?
4
0