Isn't this action by Boris Johnson on Brexit, a similar act of a particular someone who shut down the government for his beloved wall?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/24/boris-johnson-faces-calls-to-resign-after-ruling-on-parliament-shutdown.html
UK leader Johnson faces calls to resign after court finds Parliament shutdown unlawful

The U. K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson has suffered a potentially fatal blow to his authority after the U. K. Supreme Court ruled that his move to shut down parliament was illegal, immediately triggering calls for him to step down.

Speaking at the Supreme Court in Westminster on Tuesday, the President of the U. K.’s highest court, Brenda Hale, said that the judges had found unanimously that the suspension was a matter for judges to decide upon and courts had the right to decide on the extent and limits of shutting down Parliament.

In an otherwise damning verdict, some relief was found for Johnson after Hale said the 11 judges had decided not to rule on Johnson’s motive to prorogue.

Immediately following the decision, and speaking on the steps of the Supreme Court, the Scottish National Party MP Joanna Cherry said Johnson must now step down.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/22/trump-says-hes-willing-to-shut-down-the-government-to-get-his-border-wall.html - Trump: I’m building the wall even ‘if we have to close down our government’

President Donald Trump on Tuesday said he would be willing to shut down the government in order to get the funding needed for his proposed border wall.

“If we have to close down our government, we’re building that wall,” Trump said at a rally in Arizona.

If Congress does not reach a funding deal that the president signs into law by a Sept. 30 deadline, the government will shut down. Congressional Democrats have explicitly said they will not support a deal that includes money for the wall.

Trump could, in theory, veto or choose not to sign a spending measure that Congress passes without funding for the barrier, causing a shutdown.
Updates:
8 mo
my how the triggered sheep are. You mention one thing bad about X and their response.. But... But.. Obama...

But.. but.. Obama.. but.. but.. the email.. but.. but.. Why yes.. I love it in the butt!!!
Isn't this action by Boris Johnson on Brexit, a similar act of a particular someone who shut down the government for his beloved wall?
Add Opinion