Girls, are you Pro-Choice?

Anonymous
The following poll applies only to women who are pro-choice, which means they support a woman’s right to choose whether she wants to become a mother, and to have an abortion if she chooses. If you do not support the right to abortion, please do not answer the poll, although you may leave a comment if you like.

So, pro-choice ladies, are you TRULY pro-choice? That is, do you support a woman’s right to choose whether to become a mother AND a man’s right to choose whether to become a father? Do you believe that a man who is not ready to be a father should have the right to legally “abort” all future rights and obligations to the mother and child, financially, legally and otherwise? I will qualify that by saying it must happen within a specified period of time after the pregnancy began so the mother can make an informed decision on whether to abort or keep the child.

Please answer the poll and then leave comments supporting your point of view.
I am a feminist and I support both a woman’s and a man’s right to choose
I am a feminist and I only support a woman’s right to choose; I do not support a man’s right to choose
I am not a feminist and I support both a woman’s and a man’s right to choose
Vote C
I am not a feminist and I only support a woman’s right to choose; I do not support a man’s right to choose
Vote D
GirlGuy
Girls, are you Pro-Choice?
2