Is killing in a war considered murder?

13IsALuckyNumber
This is an interesting topic. It tends to be pretty split whenever I bring it up. I believe killing in a war is murder. Please explain why you think so in your opinion, I want to get more information from both sides, in order to back up my opinion whenever I bring it up and so I can see what the other side is coming from. Maybe you’ll change mine or someone else’s mind, who knows?
1 y
I did not expect so many responses. It was really fun reading a lot of your opinions on this. I find it really interesting to see everyone’s point of view. Not just yes or no, but why they think so, two people can both say it isn’t murder, but say it for completely different reasons. It’s what’s so great about open ended questions like this.
1 y
Thank you everyone for your great answers. It was incredibly difficult choosing MHO for this question and I would like to mention some honorable mentions:
Girls:
alice55
Melshmallow046
Shellyworld
Guys:
EmbraceThePain
NYCstreetPhotog
crazy8000
Massageman
Monster_Recluse
SjE78
Deathly_Phoenix
This is probably the question I’ve gotten the most answers to ever. I wish I could choose more MHO’s, but I unfortunately can’t. I honestly enjoyed reading most of your answers.
6 mo
Over 150 people responded to this. Now I shall send you all notifications. Hahaha!
So how is everyone doing?
Is killing in a war considered murder?
40
111