People living in LA. How do you feel about homelessness?

Cruciatusdeatheater
With prop 47 and 57, many anyone can use highly illicit drugs on the streets of Los Angeles without serious police intervention. They can go in and threaten to rob stores and threaten to shoot someone, but because they don’t have their weapon on them, or there’s no evidence leading to it, the police technically can’t do anything. There’s people on the street who are tearing themselves apart because of addiction or mental health problems and it’s so distressing to see that walking carcass was once a person and there’s still a person underneath all of that. I’ve been following these two pages on Instagram that document homelessness in Los Angeles and Santa Monica at its finest, yet still nothing gets done and Garcetti is still after the high priced living costs in LA. In my opinion, there should be asylums being built. It’s a lot more inhumane to let this go on that to force people into getting mental healthcare. Of course, there’s also the trouble of knowing whether or not they’d be abused in there. I feel like that’s a lot of people’s worry.
People living in LA. How do you feel about homelessness?
Add Opinion