Is Greta Thunberg just another political pawn for the left?

ImJustCurious13
I don't know who Greta Thunberg is and I don't really care anyway, BUT I'm seeing this trend surrounding her that seems all too familiar.

So from what I know is that Greta was put on a stage and she said something that many might disagree on, but whenever someone expresses any criticism towards her the left will say "how dare you attack a child!!"
So the left is using a child as a political pawn to spew their bullshit, but use the her age as a shield to make the right look bad.

If you didn't want her to be "attacked" then why did you give her a stage and a microphone to speak with. If you go on stage and speak about your political views, then you're open to criticism no matter how old you are, sorry.

You know, this seems all too familiar. I know I've seen this strategy before, let me think, oh yeah THIS::
Remember these kids. David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez, the kids who DEMANDED more gun laws after their school shooting (R. I. P. to the people who passed away from that horrible event). The left gave them all the publicity they could give them, let them give speeches, let them protest, everything, and when anyone had any contradiction they would say something along the lines of "How dare you attack children, especially ones who survived gun violence. You need to just shut up and give up your guns you bigot." Once these kids usefulness dried up the left basically tossed them aside and replaced them with another victim.

So this is the left at its old tricks, they exploit victims to spread their rhetoric, then use their victim status if you dare say anything on the contrary, maybe because their stupid view and policies have no leg to stand on and need to exploit the weak to get them through because they can't do it themselves. They will call their naysayers cowards while using the weak as shields and swords.
SHE IS
SHE ISN'T
GirlGuy
7 mo
I don't know if Steven Crowder read this or I just beat him to it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGX_RCxNcW0
8
30